Thursday, September 22, 2011

(FREE) If you had million dollars, what would you do with it?

If you had million dollars, what would you do with it?
I have been asked this question many time. Particularly by my dad. i have spent hours pondering if my answer is the right one. But I see it all depends on what the person want to do with there life. I  say keep it and save it, give some to charity, and spend a little. My friend says 'Id get a new wardrobe and pay off our house and buy my mom a new car'. 
I asked the same thing but to a different person. It is weird how that works. It is all about what the person need or want. But wanting a new wardrobe is really something that is wanted than needed. Everybody can survive with the same clothes. But people need to stay with the fashion trends. My friend though has some of the same points as I do. We both want to us some money on our self, and help other people. But helping is better than just caring for yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment